Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Debe aceptarlos para que podamos confirmar su reserva.
Descripción de la propiedad
Free parking for cars and bike stand to lock you bike.
FREE Roundtrip SHUTTLE from (nights) to (mornings) JR Nikko OR Tobu Nikko stations for checkin (see train lines, stations and times below)
The riverhouse’s arrangement is social.
Fully stocked utensils in the guest kitchen upstairs in main building, if you prefer to cook for yourself.
Alcohol is available to purchase
FREE ROUNDTRIP SHUTTLE SERVICE
FREE Pickup SHUTTLE service.
Message 2 to 24 hours before times listed below to reserve .
We only go if there is a reservation for each time listed.
Specify the color of you backpack!
Specify your choice of which train line & train station to meet at!
• 4:30pm specify JR Nikko station OR Tobu Nikko station
• 6:30pm specify JR Nikko station OR Tobu Nikko station
• 9:00pm specify JR Nikko station OR Tobu Nikko station
FREE drop-off Shuttle service from the hostel.
• 5am to 11am drop-off at JR Nikko station, Tobu Nikko station or the Unesco world heritage area.
– Late arrivals, pickup is Shimogoshiro station on the Tobu Nikko line or Fubasami station on the JR Nikko line. For later than 9pm arrivals, please arrange a time with us a day in advance.
No curfew / No Lockout - enjoy the stars at night, hang out in the open air lounge area on the river, or take midnight strolls. There are no souvenir shops and no city lights nearby. Only stars, trees and mountains and a beautiful river.
Free wifi internet everywhere (from optic fiber connection) including the beach, the open air lounge, common room, private rooms and annex rooms. There is also and iMac in the common room.
ABSOLUTELY no snorers allowed unless they're part of a group that reserved the WHOLE room.
You can hire bikes for 500 yen and cycle the road along the river and 250 cherry trees.
Swimming tubes, snorkels and goggles free to use for swimming in the river at the hostel.
Check-in anytime from 4:00 pm to 11:30 pm / check-out before 11am, only guests reserved for the next night can stay around after 11 am
5 Day cancellation policy
Cash only (Yen) when you check-in
From spring 2009, open mid-March to mid-November
(name change, was Zen Hostel) Ver las reglas de la casa
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Mapa de la ciudad gratuito
- Ropa de cama incluida
- WiFi Gratis
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
- Caja fuerte
- Desayuno no incluido
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Intercambio de libros
- lámpara de lectura
- Sala común
- Secador de pelo
- Terraza al aire libre
- Toallas no incluidas
- Acceso a Internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Shuttle Bus
- Toallas de alquiler
- Tours/Información turistica
- Comidas disponibles
- Kit para preparar té y café
Su sesión ha expirado
Su sesión ha expirado
Por favor ingrese la contraseña de la cuenta <% email %>